Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Accounting Clerk needed for open FT position.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for full time roles. The environment is fast paced and will require overtime.
Monday through Friday 9-6. This position assists with daily accounting functions by inputting accounting information accurately and efficiently.
- Generate, review and process invoices, purchase orders and payments
- Process utility bills, recurring and special invoices
- Accurately input accounting information, payments and statements
- Assist with month-end closings
- Post deposits for laundry and vending machines, renters insurance, collection checks, vendor refund checks and rent checks
- All other Accounting responsibilities as directed
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily, Accounting, Administrative, Bookkeeping
- Minimum 2 years of accounting experience in property management
- Software: advanced Quickbooks (must have), AppFolio (a plus)
- Language: Must be Bilingual (Spanish / English) speaker and writer.
- About You: Confident, highly competent, reliable, self-starter, detail oriented, computer savvy, able to jump in and swim
- Background: clean background and ability to pass drug tests.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- This position is Temp to Hire, with the possibility of Direct Hire
- FT (Temp to Hire / Possible Direct Hire)
- Benefits: Partially paid health benefits (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, performance based bonuses, gas allowance, annual salary depending on experience.
- Drug free environment. Random drug tests are administered. Employment is contingent on a background check.
About CSi Property Management (Temp, Temp to Hire)
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.