Administrative Assistant Opportunity Awaits in Pleasanton, CA
Position Title: Administrative Assistant
Prominent Northern California staffing firm is seeking an energetic and inspired Administrative Assistant to provide full range of clerical support and talent identification. Position is responsible for communication and correspondence with management, coordination of meetings and interviews, general customer service, data entry and high priority tasks. Candidate must be able to multi-task and remain ‘calm amidst the storm’. An optimistic, can-do approach is critical.
- Extensive telephone interactions, to include talent recruitment and customer service
- Assist with new hire process, such as paperwork and data entry
- Answer telephone and disperse calls accordingly
- Deliver exceptional customer service to employees and clients
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum two years administrative /customer service experience
- Sales or service-based experience with extensive phone interaction preferred
- Polished communication skills
- Exceptional computer skills; adept at adopting new technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven reliability verified by manager references
- Ability to shift priorities and multi-task based on business need
- Teamwork driven with top notch organizational skills
Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many thing make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance/Turnover/HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.