Assistant Property Manager
CSI seeks an Assistant Managers to fill openings at our clients' Apartment Complexes.
Assistant Managers help staff create the best experience for prospective and future residents, reach occupancy goals and develop loyal relationships with service providers, property owners and residents.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist with marketing and promotional efforts, including ad tracking, signage, mailings and events
- Maintain resident files and address complaints in a timely manner
- Collect rent, deposits and hold fees
- Bookkeeping with appropriate software
- Record delinquencies
- Post late notices
- Acts as main point of contact in the absence of the Property Manager
- Develop resident retention plans
- Develop marketing strategies to increase traffic
- Implement strategies to meet monthly revenue goals
- Prepare reports about: property performance, data summaries, trends
- Post ads and plan or participate in open houses
- Monitor rental collections, occupancy rates, move ins and move outs
- Monitor community appearance and oversee repair needs
- Enforce community rules
- Inspect vacant units and request repairs
- Respond to resident complaints, concerns and requests
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Coach team members
- Supervise and train on-site staff
- Show vacant units
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, MS Office, telephone
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated individuals who are excellent multi-taskers and HIGHLY reliable excel in this role
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual skills
- Knowledge of LIHTC (Low-Income Housing Tax Credit), Affordable Housing, Section 8, Fair Housing Laws, Health and Safety issues
- Knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR
- Experience with AR/AP, bookkeeping, posting rents, notices, budgeting, and financial reporting
Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Additional Roles we place throughout your area:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Bertrell joined Career Strategies in 2012 as a Recruiter at our Northern California Branch. From a background in office administration and hospitality, he brings a keen understanding of strong interpersonal relationships and stellar customer service. Bertrell has strong intuition and the ability to gauge just what his clients needs are.
In his spare time Bertrell enjoys spending time with his toddler son and loves watching Lakers basketball. Also a trained chef, he loves creating new recipes to share with family and friends.