Cleaner / Housekeeping Staff for Apartment Homes
Huntington Beach, CA
Housekeepers ensure the overall cleanliness of assigned work areas, including common spaces such as the Clubhouse, amenities, and leasing offices.
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping procedures or prior experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Self motivated - independent worker
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive drug/toxicology screening test
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Additional Roles we place throughout Orange County:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Ashley joined the Property Management division at Career Strategies, Inc in 2010, assisting clients in their search for Leasing Consultants, Maintenance, Porters, Sign Holders, and Property Managers in Orange County.
Although she's accessible and ready to respond 24 hours a day, every client is serviced by a two-person team for back up coverage. This guarantees there’s a professional familiar with your business needs and available to you on demand.