Community Manager: Condo Complex (English / Spanish)
A Community Manager II (On-Site/Portfolio Community Manager) is responsible for providing the overall supervision of a community association. The Community Manager II interacts with internal and external customers including homeowners, vendors, board members and committee members, as well as staff at Corporate office and within the branch office.
This role requires a bi-lingual speaker (English and Spanish) with community management experience and would prefer candidates with advanced certifications as well. Certified Manager of Community Association (CMCA), Association Management Specialist (AMS), and/or Professional Community Association Manager (PCAM).
TBD based on experience and certificate status
Step 1: Career Strategies Interview
Step 2: Condo Association Interview
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of communities/property/real estate and homeowners associations.
- Knowledge of the role of the association board, the Community Association Manager, and how those roles interface with the requests of homeowners.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
- Bi-lingual English & Spanish required
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2 – 3 years of Community Association experience
CMCA, AMS, and/or PCAM preferred
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
DC • MD • VA Property Management
Dialed in to clients 24/7, our local DMV team specializes in placing local professionals into temp, temp to hire, direct hire and sure hire opportunities at residential communities throughout Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC.
Along with an amazing support team, their dedicated leasing office and maintenance associates work diligently to provide the same exceptional service that launched our flagship East Coast office in 2013.
Have questions about the Property Management Industry? Call Team AX!