Concierge with Excellent Customer Service Skills
CSI seeks a Concierge for our client’s Apartment Community.
Concierge staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Assist with events and initiatives
- Answer phones
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and highly RELIABLE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a drug/toxicology screening test
- Required to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Must respect the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Additional Roles we place in California:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Ed joined CSi in 2002 and specializes in Property Management. He provides candidates for temporary and temp to hire roles in concierge services, fill-ins, leasing, maintenance, grounds & porters, housekeeping, tax credit, human directionals, property management and more.
Ed and his A+ team can be contacted at (323) 556-5500.