Concierge with Excellent Customer Service Skills
CSI seeks a Concierge for our client’s Apartment Community.
Concierge staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Assist with events and initiatives
- Answer phones
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and highly RELIABLE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Ed joined CSi in 2002 and specializes in Property Management. He provides candidates for temporary and temp to hire roles in concierge services, fill-ins, leasing, maintenance, grounds & porters, housekeeping, tax credit, human directionals, property management and more.
Ed and his A+ team can be contacted at (323) 556-5500.