Custodians Needed for Simi Valley Shopping Center
Simi Valley, CA
Seeking custodians for a temporary assignment at a Simi Valley Shopping Center. Two shift options available. Schedule will be for 1st & 2nd shift. First shift is 7am - 4pm. Second shift is 12pm - 9pm.
About the Position:
- Empty waste baskets and removes trash
- Dust surfaces
- Vacuum carpeted floors
- Polish and clean furniture
- Wipe down walls and windows
- Polish metal surfaces
- Clean bathrooms including surfaces, toilets, porcelain finishes, metal surfaces, sinks and fixtures
- Replenish restroom consumables and supplies
- Maintain and stock janitorial closet
- Notify management of necessary repairs
- Requisition supplies and equipment
- Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors
- Use cleaning products and materials as instructed
- Respond to special requests from manager or customer
- Prepare rooms or special events
- Special cleaning assignments as requested
- Follow safety rules and regulations
- Follow written and verbal cleaning instructions
About the Candidate
- High School graduate, GED or equivalent (MUST)
- 6 months + related experience (MUST)
- Able to communicate in English(MUST)
- Able to understand and follow verbal and written instructions (MUST)
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.