Customer Service - Residential Community
CSI seeks a Customer Service Representatives for our client’s Apartment Community.
Customer Service staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the front desk
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Offer refreshments to guests as they wait for appointments
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Assist with planning and coordinating events such as meetings, parties, cooking nights, movie nights, and other special events
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provide area maps, brochures and other literature
- Answer questions about the community amenities
- Assist residents with gate cards/keys or service requests
- Manage keys and access in accordance with the "Key Policy"
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
- Assist with development of weekly newsletter
- Organize Files
- Maintain database of vendors
- Assist with Cleanliness of facility and common areas
- Assist with team meetings, training sessions or run reports
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and positive team member
- Verbal and written communications skills. Able to create written materials, communicate well with others and effectively present information
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues
- Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures, filing and maintenance of records.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solve, establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Possesses professional, friendly telephone and greeting skills. Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Highly proficient with spreadsheets, word processing, internet, and e-mail
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
- Notary designation
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many thing make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance/Turnover/HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.