Customer Service in Residential Community
Salt Lake City, UT
CSI seeks a Customer Service Representatives for our client’s Apartment Community.
Customer Service staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the front desk
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Offer refreshments to guests as they wait for appointments
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Assist with planning and coordinating events such as meetings, parties, cooking nights, movie nights, and other special events
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provide area maps, brochures and other literature
- Answer questions about the community amenities
- Assist residents with gate cards/keys or service requests
- Manage keys and access in accordance with the "Key Policy"
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
- Assist with development of weekly newsletter
- Organize Files
- Maintain database of vendors
- Assist with Cleanliness of facility and common areas
- Assist with team meetings, training sessions or run reports
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and positive team member
- Verbal and written communications skills. Able to create written materials, communicate well with others and effectively present information
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues
- Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures, filing and maintenance of records.
- Ability to exercise initiative, problem-solve, establish priorities and coordinate work activities.
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Possesses professional, friendly telephone and greeting skills. Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
- Knowledge of computer systems and applications. Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the internet and internet searches. Highly proficient with spreadsheets, word processing, internet, and e-mail
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
- Notary designation
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Requires mobility sufficient to travel. Some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting items weighing up to 30 lbs. Requires ability to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS: Normal office environment. Candidates must be able to physically access all exterior and interior parts of the community and amenities. There may be periodic exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather, odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous. Shifts vary.
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a drug/toxicology screening test
- Required to pass a comprehensive criminal background check
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Must respect the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Additional Roles we place throughout the Greater Salt Lake City area:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager