Experienced Leasing Consultant
A lovely apartment community in Germantown, MD is seeking a well-rounded Leasing Consultant to join their team! Ideally, you are a confident, friendly and eager sales specialist with experience in a multi-family, residential setting. Customer service is an important component at any apartment community, so we are looking for talented applicants who generate great resident relationships and are happy to assist in a variety of ways.
- List and sell residential apartment homes
- Advertise apartment homes through multiple channels
- Host open houses and other “future resident”-friendly events
- Prepare leasing contracts and documents
- Understand and implement Fair Housing Laws
- Keep detailed and accurate records of future resident interactions
$15-16/hour (possibility for pay increase + commission bonus once hired)
Property management, real estate, customer service, sales
- Previous experience within residential leasing
- Strong understanding of leases and contracts
- Ability to build rapport with residents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and problem-solving abilities
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.