Front Desk / Concierge - Residential
St Paul, MN
CSI seeks a Concierge for our client’s Apartment Community.
Concierge staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
Responsibilities may include:
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Assist with events and initiatives
- Answer phones
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provide area maps, brochures and other literature
- Arrange tickets, bookings, appointments and reservations for guests, sell and account for tickets
- Organize Files
- Area activities and events
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities.
- No Experience Necessary
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and highly RELIABLE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
- No prior apartment evictions
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
Additional Roles we place throughout the Greater Minneapolis area:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Away from the office, Alex enjoys golf, Minnesota Wild games and time with family.
Specialties: Apartment Community Maintenance & Leasing