Groundskeeper / Porter
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the entire property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Grounds keeping
- Touch up painting
- Trash outs
- Assists with all types of maintenance as requested
- Assists in completing the turnovers/make-readies of vacant units
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Professional appearance and willingness to follow community's dress code
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Property Management Division
Natalia has worked in the Property Management industry for over 20 years and it was while working at a large apartment community in 2002 that she met the recruiter (now PM Division VP) who stole her away for Career Strategies!
Natalia’s commitment to customer service has never wavered and, as the Phoenix Senior Recruiter, she takes pride in availability 24/7 and the best support team she could envision.
If she’s not grabbing your call from the office, she’s likely planning events with Project S.A.F.E and Maintenance Mania or hiking in Show Low with family and friends.