HVAC Apartment Maintenance Technician
Availability: Mon-Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
About the Position
Maintenance technicians are responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
- Plumbing: repair, replace or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, or washing machines
- Electrical: repair, replace or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, or garage doors openers
- Drywall repair: fill holes caused by nails, minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy or larger holes caused by damage
- Painting: minor touch-ups following damage repair to new coats of paint applied to unit walls in between residents
- Appliance repair: repair, replace or install household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners
- Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Install locks
- minimum 2 years apartment maintenance technician experience
- EPA Universal Certification
Property Management Division
Natalia has worked in the Property Management industry for over 20 years and it was while working at a large apartment community in 2002 that she met the recruiter (now PM Division VP) who stole her away for Career Strategies!
Natalia’s commitment to customer service has never wavered and, as the Phoenix Senior Recruiter, she takes pride in availability 24/7 and the best support team she could envision.
If she’s not grabbing your call from the office, she’s likely planning events with Project S.A.F.E and Maintenance Mania or hiking in Show Low with family and friends.