Housekeeper / Cleaners Needed - Apartment Complex
Housekeepers ensure the overall cleanliness of assigned work areas, including common spaces such as the Clubhouse, amenities, and leasing offices.
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping procedures or prior experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Self motivated - independent worker
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive drug/toxicology screening test
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Additional Roles we place throughout Orange County:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
John brings over 20 years of Property Management experience to Career Strategies. He has held positions of Regional Manager and Resident Manager as well as having all of the maintenance skills. He has 10+ years experience recruiting in both The Inland Empire and Orange County.
John has over 10 years experience training individuals in property management. He has taught property management classes throughout the country as well as at the Vocational College level in California. He is a Nationally Certified Property Management Instructor through The National Association of Home Builders (NAHB), Property Management Division, RAM Program. In addition, he is a Certified Instructor for The California Apartment Association as well as Certified by The Private Postsecondary & Vocational Education Department of the State of California.
At Career Strategies, John conducts the Leasing Seminars for all the new candidates. John has earned the following designations through NAHB: RAM, RAM Dean, CLP (Certified Leasing Professional) and through Affordable Housing Management Association (AHMA) Certified Occupancy Specialist I & II.