Housekeeper - Temp to Perm
Chino Hills, CA
Career Strategies Inc. seeks housekeepers (all levels) for client residential properties. Properties are multi-family apartment communities.
The housekeeping staff ensure the overall cleanliness of the community and make a huge impact on visitors and residents alike. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to work independently and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities may include (does not exclude other duties):
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments, including: disinfect appliances and bathrooms, soak light fixtures, mop and vacuum floors, clean woodwork, appliances, windows
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Dust, mop, sanitize counters / sinks, windows, fixtures, restock supplies, replace bulbs, empty trash, mirrors
- Clean model and vacant apartments and prepare them for showing
- Update inventory for cleaning supplies
- No experience required / Will train
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Bi-lingual a Plus
- Experience a Plus
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
- No prior apartment evictions
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
Additional Roles we place throughout the Inland Empire:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Juli joined CSi in 2014 with experience in on site leasing and recruitment.
Juli blends her talents to serve clients with all their staffing needs and candidates with the best career choices in Property Management. Her Industry Partners all agree that her greatest ability is building long lasting relationships.