Housekeepers for Apartment Complexes
Palm Springs, CA
Career Strategies Inc. seeks housekeepers (all levels) for client residential properties. Properties are multi-family apartment communities.
The housekeeping staff ensures the overall cleanliness of the community and make a huge impact on visitors and residents alike. Applicants should be detail oriented, able to work independently and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities may include (does not exclude other duties):
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments, including: disinfect appliances and bathrooms, soak light fixtures, mop and vacuum floors, clean woodwork, appliances, windows
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Dust, mop, sanitize counters / sinks, windows, fixtures, restock supplies, replace bulbs, empty trash, mirrors
- Clean model and vacant apartments and prepare them for showing
- Update inventory for cleaning supplies
- Experience preferred
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Bilingual a Plus
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different. We’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Additional Roles we place:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Juli joined CSi in 2014 with experience in on site leasing and recruitment.
Juli blends her talents to serve clients with all their staffing needs and candidates with the best career choices in Property Management. Her Industry Partners all agree that her greatest ability is building long lasting relationships.