Housekeeping - Long Beach Apartments
Long Beach, CA
Housekeepers ensure the overall cleanliness of assigned work areas, including common spaces such as the Clubhouse, amenities, and leasing offices.
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping procedures or prior experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Self motivated - independent worker
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Ed joined CSi in 2002 and specializes in Property Management. He provides candidates for temporary and temp to hire roles in concierge services, fill-ins, leasing, maintenance, grounds & porters, housekeeping, tax credit, human directionals, property management and more.
Ed and his A+ team can be contacted at (323) 556-5500.