Leasing Consultant in Ponte Vedra
St. Augustine, FL
Career Strategies Inc. seeks an EXPERIENCED Leasing Consultant who is available weekends in a Ponte Vedra / St. Augustine, Class A, apartment community.
Must have at least 1 year experience in an apartment community or leasing role. This position will work every weekend (short days) and begins as a Temp to Permanent position. Benefits will be included once the position becomes permanent.
Leasing Consultants are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Explain lease and community policies to new and current residents
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and provide information to prospective residents
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
Ideal candidates are warm and approachable, able to connect with different personalities and enjoy helping others. Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
- High school diploma
- 1+ years experience (apartment community, leasing, real estate)
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Well organized
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Extra Points for Experience: Bi-Lingual skills, knowledge of tax credit, fair housing laws, safety issues and / or a working knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Additional Roles we place throughout Jacksonville:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
In 2013, Jennifer joined CSi’s Denver branch in Recruiting Support. Although she didn’t come from a recruitment background, she exceeded every challenge and was quickly promoted to Regional Manager. Her talent at building strong partnerships couldn’t be ignored, and it wasn’t long before she was offered the opportunity to open our Greater Jacksonville branch.
She considers herself a “match maker” and takes care to learn the needs and personality of every client and applicant so that her pairings are based on the right qualities and chemistry.
Away from the office, Jennifer supports the First Coast Apartment Association, enjoys time with family and recently joined the Professional Women’s Council (PWC).