Leasing Consultant with Bi-lingual skills (English/Spanish), Alexandria, VA
This exciting role encompasses sales, customer service and marketing skills. The primary responsibility of this position is to lease apartments through product demonstration and implementing marketing strategies. Other responsibilities include resident retention and customer satisfaction for the current residents and prospective residents. Administrative duties include completing lease paperwork, updating web advertising and inquiries, and completing leasing reports. Other responsibilities include thorough product knowledge of major competitors through site visits and telephone surveys.
- Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms
- Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing effective leased rent
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver resident gifts; inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions
- Responsible for auditing all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Community manager
- Plan, schedule and organize resident functions as needed
- Other tasks or duties as assigned by supervisor
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty well. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
A minimum of a high school education is required. The position requires the ability to read and write English fluently, and the ability to accurately perform basic to intermediate mathematical functions.
Professional Experience Required
Minimum of two years sales experience.
- Must be team oriented but able to work independently on occasion
- Excellent sales skills
- Must possess leadership skills and coaching ability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must be well organized
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate tact and diplomacy
Computer Skills Requirement
- Intermediate knowledge of computers
- Intermediate knowledge Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Expanded knowledge of Internet marketing
- Ability to learn and operate all company software programs
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.