Leasing Consultants with CA Real Estate License
Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Leasing Consultants needed for open FT positions.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for full time roles. The environment is fast paced and may require overtime.
This position supports and is supervised by the Property Supervisor.
- Prepare market rent comparisons by visiting competitors
- Sales and marketing (online, for rent signs, leasing campaigns, etc.)
- Show apartments and conduct open houses during the week, evenings and on weekends
- Conduct move in / move out assessments
- Complete rental applications and submit for approval
- Complete rental agreements
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily, Administrative
- Must have a current California Real Estate license
- Commercial, multi-family and SFR experience
- Minimum 1 year in a leasing role
- Knowledge of rent control laws, property management principles, Fair Housing laws
- Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker and writer.
- Applicant must be: Confident, highly competent, reliable and able to work independently
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong customer service and management experience
- Background and Driving: clean background and ability to pass drug tests. Current driver’s license, clean driving record, evidence of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.