Maintenance / Handyman
Woodland Hills, CA
Seeking maintenance professionals to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Preparing or completing service requests
- Inspecting grounds & common areas
- Troubleshooting repair issues
- Preparing and fulfilling turnover checklists
- Preventative or seasonal maintenance (such as winterization or pool openings)
- Lock installations
- Updating inventory logs
- Maintenance team support
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Communicating with residents regarding service requests
- Communicating with management about complaints or community violations
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Professional appearance and willingness to follow community's dress code
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Completing work in a timely, cost effective, and accurate manner
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Experience with basic plumbing, electrical and carpentry necessary and general HANDYMAN experience a big plus!
- CPO and HVAC certification is a PLUS
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.