Maintenance Tech with Boiler License
Prominent staffing firm specializing in Property Management seeks Maintenance professionals to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Maintenance staff is responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Duties may include (but are not limited to)
- Prepare or complete service requests
- Inspect grounds & common areas
- Troubleshoot repair issues
- Prepare and fulfill turnover checklists
- Install locks
- Update inventory logs
- Maintenance team support
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Communicate with residents regarding service requests
- Communicate with management about complaints or community violations
- Perform preventative maintenance in buildings and/or apartments including, but not limited to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Complete or delegate swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Complete maintenance requests to include electrical, plumbing and appliance and HVAC repairs, carpentry and painting.
- Must have Boiler License and HVAC
- Minimum 1 year experience
- High school diploma
- Reliable means of transportation
- Outgoing, self-motivated and highly reliable
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Bilingual is a plus
- CPO, Universal CFC, other certifications are a PLUS
Must be skilled in the safe use and maintenance of the following tools:
- Hand Tools: Various wrenches, hammer, grips, saws, sledgehammer, snips, post hole diggers, etc.
- Power Tools: Wrenches, grinders, sanders, drills, saws, etc.
- User-Moved Aids: Wheelbarrows, dollies, hand trucks, buckets, hoists, jacks, stepladders, full ladders, double ladders.
- Mechanical: Motors, pumps, compressors, blowers, electric and hand power augers, etc.
- Measuring: Calipers, voltmeters, ohmmeters, testing meters, PH tests, gauges, etc.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Must submit to a comprehensive criminal background check.
- Must pass a drug/toxicology screening test
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Additional Roles we place throughout Greater Minneapolis:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Away from the office, Alex enjoys golf, Minnesota Wild games and time with family.
Specialties: Apartment Community Maintenance & Leasing