Maintenance Technicians - Apartment Complexes
Career Strategies is hiring for ALL Apartment Maintenance positions from temporary to temp to hire positions.
Interview TODAY, start TOMORROW! We have positions all over the valley!
About the Position:
Maintenance technicians are responsible for all aspects of property maintenance including curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance, and relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
Examples of Work That May Be Included in this Role:
- Plumbing: repair, replace or install faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, or washing machines
- Electrical: repair, replace or install power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, or garage doors openers
- Drywall repair: fill holes caused by nails, minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy or larger holes caused by damage
- Painting: minor touch-ups following damage repair to new coats of paint applied to unit walls in between residents
- Appliance repair: repair, replace or install household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners
- Preventative maintenance: perform maintenance to heating and air-conditioning systems, plumbing fixtures, sprinkler system, smoke detector and fire extinguishers
- Seasonal maintenance: swimming pool opening procedures, daily maintenance, and end of season close down procedures
- Health and safety maintenance (such as sprinkler systems or smoke detectors)
- Install locks
Carpentry, Hotel, Motel, Condominium, Mobile Home, Bank Foreclosures, or Construction Maintenance experience is welcomed!
- Experience: minimum 6 months maintenance technician or handyman experience
- Personality: Professional and friendly
- Language: Bilingual is a plus
- Certificates / Specialized Skills: CPO, Universal CFC, HVAC, Boiler, or other certifications are a PLUS
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.