Pool/Community Assistant (Seasonal) in Raleigh & Durham
If you are looking for a summer position with a great company, look no further. We have openings for pool assistants in the Raleigh – Durham NC Triangle Area. Please apply today!
Essential functions of the position include, but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for checking pool passes
- Clean restrooms and take out trash
- Maintain swimming pool’s cleanliness and water’s chemistry
- Opens and closes pool on time
- Report any accidents, unusual circumstances, or maintenance problems to supervisor
- Present professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Additional $ if you have a Lifeguard certification
Hours: approx.11am-8pm, 7 days a week
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Completing work in a timely, cost effective, and accurate manner
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different! We’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Additional Roles we place: Leasing Manager, Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Consultant, Leasing Specialist, Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish), Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish), Administrative Assistant, Resident Relations, Concierge, Front Desk, Bookkeeper, Residential Sales & Marketing, Maintenance Technician, Make-Ready Technician, Turnover Technician, HVAC Technician, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Porter, Groundskeeper, Housekeeping