Porters / Groundskeepers Needed
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Daily upkeep, including cleaning and removing trash in common areas, leasing offices, laundry rooms, models, public restrooms, and/or hallways.
- Maintain property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Landscaping / Grounds keeping: mow grass, pull weeds, trim trees and shrubs, watering, rake leaves
- Touch up painting
- Replace light bulbs along pathways and parking areas
- Trash outs
- Assists with all types of maintenance as requested
- Preparing market ready units, including cleaning and removing trash from vacant apartments (trash outs).
Basic pool cleaning, alignment and cleaning of pool furniture, pool chemical maintenance.
Ideal candidates possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities.
- No experience required
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
- No prior apartment evictions
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
Career Strategies offers temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified candidates. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Additional Roles we place throughout the Inland Empire:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager
Property Management Division
Diana Hernandez has specialized property management recruitment since 2002 and uses her extensive training experience to ensure that her candidates offer industry knowledge as well as quality customer service.
In property management, your choice for key personnel is the key to continued success. Diana places the best talent for Human Directional, Leasing, Porters, Service Technicians, Community Directors and Property Managers.
Diana also plays an active role on the Board of Directors for the Greater Inland Empire California Apartment Association.