Property Manager - 300+ High Rise Apartments
Career Strategies Inc, a staffing firm specializing in Property management, is reviewing applications for a Property management position for our national client. This 300+ unit residential complex in Portland has been newly acquired by our client.
Do you have extensive property management experience? Are you in the greater Portland area? Contact us today!
- Create an operating environment that assures consistent owner / resident satisfaction at a 5 star standard.
- Monitor the performance of all staff through customer satisfaction systems and financial reports.
- Maintain product and service quality standards.
- Review and analyze financial reports regarding operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Oversee preventive maintenance programs to protect the physical assets.
- Request and analyze proposals from outside vendors for major projects and contract re-negotiations.
- Generate and present Management Reports (these reports summarize property condition, project progress, updates on financials and recommendations.
- Great communication and relationship building skills, customer service oriented.
Categories / Industry: Property Management, Apartment Management, High Rise,Multi-unit
- Minimum of 5 years leadership experience in property management.
- MS Excel
- Exceptional leadership qualities, great follow up skills, organizations skills, initiative, accountability, and dedication to delivering great results.
We are looking for General Managers that take PRIDE in their work, provide Top Notch Customer Service, and have a "do what it takes attitude".