Property Manager for Mixed Use Portfolio
La Habra, CA
Our client, a privately owned property management firm, seeks a property management professional to manage a mixed use portfolio of Office, Retail, Industrial buildings located near La Habra.
This is a great opportunity for top quality assistant property managers (with 2-3 years commercial portfolio management) looking for the next phase of their property management career.
Excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, life insurance, 401 (K), FSA, paid vacation, sick and personal time. Offers great opportunities for professional development and growth!
About the Opportunity
- Leasing duties (experience with abstracts, addendums and certificates of insurance)
- Develop & maintain marketing plans to ensure a stable occupancy level
- Handle tenant complaints and questions
- Work with outside vendors, procure bids for authorized work
- Provide tours of the property to prospective tenants
- Place advertising ads for vacancies
- Physically inspect and walk the property
- Correspond with Regional Manager regarding any issues at the property
- Create and maintain all computer reports on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis
- Show office, industrial, and commercial space available for lease
- Prepare all new and renewal lease documents
- Direct day-to-day facilities operations and activities
- Implement timelines
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Resolve conflicts
- Troubleshoot and problem solve issues
- Develop productive and sustainable workflows and protocols
- Provide monthly reports
- Inspect property regularly
- Negotiate and sign contracts in a timely manner
Categories: Property Management, Residential, Apartment, Leasing, Rental, Real Estate
About the Candidate:
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial property management and leasing (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills including Yardi (or similar) and MS Office (MUST)
- BA degree (PLUS)
- Personality: detail oriented, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team player, highly organized, ethical, discrete, ability to write clear and professional business correspondence, ability to understand contracts and documents typical to the management of real estate, professional attire and demeanor, organized, analytical, problem-solver, multi-tasker
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.