Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Property Supervisors are needed for 2 open positions.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for these full time roles. The environment is fast paced and will require overtime (property management is not a 9 to 5 position). Heavy driving is required to oversee properties throughout southern California.
- Supervise multiple, multifamily and residential properties
- Perform on site property assessments
- Advertise units for rent using multiple advertising sources
- Show apartments and hold open houses to prospective renters as needed during the week, evenings and on weekends
- Execute rental agreements
- Conduct move in and move out inspections
- Negotiate 3rd party vendor contracts and approve vendor invoices
- Enforce leases and community rules
- Collect rents and communicate with tenants in writing and in person
- Manage rent notices (3 day notices, 24 hour notices to enter, etc), oversee evictions and court hearings
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily
- California Real Estate license
- Minimum 2 years of experience supervising properties (including multifamily, commercial and single family properties)
- Knowledge of rent control laws, property management principles, Fair Housing laws
- Bilingual (Spanish / English) speaker and writer preferred. Preference is given to bilingual applicants
- Applicant must be: Confident, highly competent, reliable and able to work independently
- Advanced computer skills
- Strong customer service and management experience
- Background and Driving: clean background and ability to pass drug tests. Current driver’s license, clean driving record, evidence of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.