Recruiter (Internal Role) - Property Management Experience
Saint Paul, MN
WE WANT YOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!
Prominent, well established professional staffing firm is looking to add talent in the Minneapolis market.
Are you self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and property management and/or apartment industry experience in the greater Minneapolis area? This role will generate new business and share in the success of this aggressively growing market.
For more than 27 years, we have been a recognized leader in providing property management companies of all sizes with temporary and temp-to-hire staffing.
Success in sales and a sense of ownership are core requirements in this position. Experience in a staffing environment is preferred, although not required. Your skills honed in the property management industry are easily transferable to our business yet bring a fresh approach to a new career. This exciting opportunity allows you to achieve your most ambitious career objectives.
As a Staffing Recruiter you will use your expertise in the local property management industry to establish business relationships with clients in need of our services.
- Develop client accounts through active sales calls and on-site visits
- Conduct confidential interviews with candidates
- Vet candidates via reference calls and additional background check resources
- Complete regular quality control calls to ensure client satisfaction
- Market qualified candidates to current and prospective clients
- Maintain staffing schedules of CSi employees at client properties
Search Categories: #recruiter, staffing, recruitment, Minneapolis, Minnesota, sales, #property management, #apartment Industry, #multifamily housing, consultant, marketing
Must currently live in the Minneapolis area and be familiar with the property management industry.
- Minimum 2 years onsite Property Management experience (as Property Manager and/or Leasing Consultant)
- Professional demeanor
- Strong sales skillset; proven experience succeeding in a sales role
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, self-starter with a teamwork mentality
Competitive base salary plus aggressive commission plan with no income cap! We recognize and reward hard work and commitment with bonuses, all-expense paid top producer trips and many other incentives, including a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k).
Don't apply for yet another job. Consider a career that will change the way you feel about going to work each day. Qualified candidates should submit their resume. Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are expanding in other areas, including but not limited to: Charlotte NC, Tampa, Orlando, open to others.