Seeking Bi-lingual Community Manager ASAP
Are you an experienced, bi-lingual (Spanish / English) Property / Community Manager? We're seeking an outstanding individual for our client's Apartment Community. This is a Full Time position that begins as a temporary role and transitions into a permanent role after a successful starting term.
Salary will be negotiated depending on experience and certifications currently held by applicant. Salary Range: $68,000 to $75,000
Community Managers are responsible for the overall supervision of a residential community including the appearance, staffing and resident happiness.
Responsibilities may include the following, not to the exclusion of others:
- Day to day operations and management of employees
- Enforce company policies and community rules with consistency and fairness
- Meet financial objectives forecasting, annual budget preparation, analysis and tracking
- Prepare reports about: property performance, data summaries, trends
- Post ads and plan or participate in open houses
- Monitor occupancy rates, move ins and move outs
- Monitor community appearance and oversee repair needs
- Investigate / resolve complaints, enforce community rules, plan renovations, contract with 3rd party vendors, such as landscaping, pest control and maintenance
- Coach team members specific to department and role
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Respond to resident complaints, concerns and requests
- Supervise and train on-site staff
- Implement actions requested by Board of Directors
- Collect monies for dues or penalties
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of communities/property/real estate and homeowners associations.
- Knowledge of the role of the association board, the Community Association Manager, and how those roles interface with the requests of homeowners.
- Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
- Time management and time critical prioritization skills.
Education and Experience
- Bi-lingual English & Spanish required
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 2 – 3 years of Community Association experience
CMCA, AMS, and/or PCAM preferred
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.