Staffing Industry Recruiter With Multifamily/Property Management Experience
Virginia Beach, VA
WE WANT YOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE!
Prominent, well established professional staffing firm is looking to expand their Virginia Beach branch.
Are you self-motivated, have a strong work ethic and property management and/or apartment industry experience in the greater Virginia Beach area? This role will generate new business and share in the success of this aggressively growing market.
For more than 28 years, we have been a recognized leader in providing property management companies of all sizes with temporary and temp-to-hire staffing.
Success in sales and a sense of ownership are core requirements in this position. Experience in a staffing environment is preferred, although not required. Your skills honed in the property management industry are easily transferable to our business yet bring a fresh approach to a new career. This exciting opportunity allows you to achieve your most ambitious career objectives.
As a Staffing Recruiter you will use your expertise in the local property management industry to establish business relationships with clients in need of our services.
About the Role:
- Develop client accounts through active sales calls and on-site visits
- Conduct confidential interviews with candidates
- Vet candidates via reference calls and additional background check resources
- Complete regular quality control calls to ensure client satisfaction
- Market qualified candidates to current and prospective clients
- Maintain staffing schedules of CSi employees at client properties
Search Categories: #recruiter, staffing, recruitment, Virginia Beach, sales, #property management, #apartment Industry, #multifamily housing, consultant, marketing
About the Ideal Candidate:
Must currently live in the Virginia Beach area and be familiar with the property management industry.
- Minimum 2 years onsite Property Management experience (as Property Manager and/or Leasing Consultant)
- Professional demeanor
- Strong sales skillset; proven experience succeeding in a sales role
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Positive, self-starter with a teamwork mentality
Competitive base salary plus aggressive commission plan with no income cap! We recognize and reward hard work and commitment with bonuses, all-expense paid top producer trips and many other incentives, including a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k).
Don't apply for yet another job. Consider a career that will change the way you feel about going to work each day. Qualified candidates should submit their resume.
Salary: $38,000 - $40,000 + commission and benefits after 30 days.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the local ordinance.