Transaction Coordinator and Broker Assistant
Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Transaction Coordinator is needed for open position.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for full time roles. The environment is fast paced and may require overtime.
- Works directly with owner and broker
- Organize and manage real estate transaction documents, disclosures and a high volume of credit card transactions, coding and decoding.
- Liaise with all parties of transaction (real estate agents, escrow officers, title reps and mortgage brokers)
- Marketing and Sales: Create and monitor marketing efforts and events
- Assist with rental management and sales tasks
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily, Administrative
- Licensed: Active California real estate license
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transaction coordination (including multifamily, commercial and single family properties)
- Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of rent control laws, property management principles, Fair Housing laws
- Skills / Software: internet and title searches, MLS, Loopnet, AppFolio (must have)
- Language: Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker / writer required.
- About You: Confident, thick skin, highly competent, reliable, self-starter, problem solver, detail oriented, proactive, very computer savvy, customer service oriented, able to work independently
- Background and Driving: clean background and ability to pass drug tests. Current driver’s license, clean driving record, evidence of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Availability: Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed to meet deadlines
- This position is Temp to Hire, with the possibility of Direct Hire
- FT (Temp to Hire / Possible Direct Hire)
- Benefits: Partially paid health benefits (medical, dental and vision), paid time off, performance based bonuses, gas allowance, annual salary depending on experience.
- Drug free environment. Random drug tests are administered. Employment is contingent on a background check.
About CSi Property Management (Temp, Temp to Hire)
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Property Management Division
Andrea takes pride in her responsiveness to clients, making herself available 24/7, and jokes that she fills orders in her sleep. Her candidates appreciate that she goes above and beyond basic guidance – she practically doubles as a life coach! For Andrea, the reward is helping good people find work with clients that value their staff. When she isn’t staffing the Property Management industry, Andrea loves camping, travel and making time for family and friends.