Transaction Coordinator and Broker Assistant
Experienced, bilingual (Spanish / English) Transaction Coordinator is needed for open position.
Our client is a growing, real estate management firm specializing in residential (multifamily, mixed-use, REO, single family) and commercial (retail, office, industrial) management, sales and leasing. We are interviewing for multiple full time roles to support their growing business.
This Encino based company offers competitive salaries plus benefits after 90 days (see below) for full time roles. The environment is fast paced and may require overtime.
- Works directly with owner and broker
- Organize and manage real estate transaction documents, disclosures and a high volume of credit card transactions, coding and decoding.
- Liaise with all parties of transaction (real estate agents, escrow officers, title reps and mortgage brokers)
- Marketing and Sales: Create and monitor marketing efforts and events
- Assist with rental management and sales tasks
Category: Real Estate, Property Management, Apartment, SFR, Commercial, Residential, Mixed Use, Multifamily, Administrative
- Licensed: Active California real estate license
- Minimum 2 years of experience in transaction coordination (including multifamily, commercial and single family properties)
- Industry Knowledge: Knowledge of rent control laws, property management principles, Fair Housing laws
- Skills / Software: internet and title searches, MLS, Loopnet, AppFolio (must have)
- Language: Bilingual (Spanish and English) speaker / writer required.
- About You: Confident, thick skin, highly competent, reliable, self-starter, problem solver, detail oriented, proactive, very computer savvy, customer service oriented, able to work independently
- Background and Driving: clean background and ability to pass drug tests. Current driver’s license, clean driving record, evidence of auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Availability: Ability to work weekends and evenings as needed to meet deadlines
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.