Los Angeles, CA 90015 US
We seek a reliable Leasing Consultant for a property management company in Los Angeles. The Leasing Consultant is the initial contact between the public and the Apartment Community. This individual will strive to promote the value and quality of living offered by the Community to prospective renters. They will make every effort to assess and meet the customer’s needs and the Company’s goals.
Career Strategies Inc is a national staffing firm that provides temporary and direct hire staffing services to outstanding firms located throughout the United States. For over 30 years, we have helped thousands of talented candidates find fulfilling careers in a variety of industries including technology, entertainment, marketing, real estate, finance and accounting.
About the Role:
- Evaluate the needs of the customers while communicating the corresponding benefits
- Effectively qualify prospective residents and verify applications
- Prepare lease documents and related paperwork
- Update related records as necessary
- Promote positive, proactive resident relations by working to make the living experience, particularly the first and last impressions of the highest quality
- Introduce the resident to the community living procedures
- Support the marketing function by recording accurate data for prospects and new residents
- Utilize company resources under the direction of the Resident Manager to facilitate leasing
- Contribute to the team effort by being aware of, and relaying information regarding the community’s appearance and conditions which could impact their ability to maintain a quality living environment and lease apartments
- Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism, integrity and exercise confidentiality in all area of performance
This is not a comprehensive list of duties.
About the Candidate:
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Must be computer-savvy. Knowledge of relevant software applications is a plus
- Experience working in residential property management as a leasing consultant
- Familiar with Fair Housing laws is a plus
- Great attitude, flexibility, and professional presentation
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers. Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.