Administrative Assistant - Property Management Industry
$13 - $15 / hr Suitland, MD 20746
Are you a dependable, personable and service-oriented professional who is eager to build your experience and launch a rewarding administrative career? Career Strategies is a national staffing firm that offers excellent long-term, short-term, part-time and full-time opportunities to work with outstanding companies located in the DMV Region.
We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an apartment community. Successful candidates are comfortable with Microsoft office software, learn quickly and are able to work independently.
About the Role:
- Coordinate and schedule appointments
- Coordinate and perform daily administrative tasks
- Create newsletters, memos and agendas
- Update notification systems
- Assist visitors in the reception area in a warm and friendly manner
- Connect visitors and parents to correct school personnel
- Perform clerical work including filing, typing and operating office machines
- Distribute incoming mail
- Compose and respond to correspondence
- Answer phones and transfer calls
- Assist with events, programs and tours
- Data entry
- Coordinate meetings
- Special projects, as assigned
- Organize office
- Maintain files
Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.
About the Candidate:
- Please apply with your resume
- 2+ years’ experience in general administrative duties or reception coverage (MUST)
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook (MUST)
- Personality and skills: professional demeanor, organizational skills, grammar, spelling, typing, motivated and enthusiastic, detail oriented, strong verbal and written communication, follow instructions well, time management, dependable, smart, customer service oriented, ability to multi-task
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.