Apartment Leasing Consultant Needed in Phoenix!
Phoenix, AZ 85012 US
Career Strategies Inc. seeks leasing consultants to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
This exciting role encompasses sales, customer service and marketing skills. The primary responsibility of this position is to lease apartments through product demonstration and implementing marketing strategies. Other responsibilities include resident retention and customer satisfaction for the current residents and prospective residents. Administrative duties include completing lease paperwork, updating web advertising and inquiries, and completing leasing reports. Other responsibilities include thorough product knowledge of major competitors through site visits and telephone surveys.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Prepare refreshments
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move-ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
Ideal candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role. A can-do spirit with proven reliability is required. Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
- Must have minimum 1 year customer service and/or sales experience
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated individuals who are excellent multi-taskers and HIGHLY reliable excel in this role
- Bi-Lingual skills, knowledge of tax credit, fair housing laws, safety issues and / or a working knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally and right here in the Valley since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.