Apartment Maintenance Supervisor Wanted
Valencia, CA 91354
Currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor for an Apartment located in Valencia. Community houses over 150 units.
Pay is dependent on experience. Once offered a permanent position, benefits will also be included. This is a Full Time, Temp to Hire, position and MUST be available for after hours emergencies.
About the Position:
- Complete maintenance service requests
- Schedule and perform routine and emergency maintenance
- Coordinate the remodeling of apartments
- Review and approve supply purchases
- Code purchases for expense reports
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors
- Coordinate building inspections
- Conduct site visits at properties and vacancies
About The Candidate:
- EPA Certification - Type 2 or Universal
- Bi-Lingual / fluent in Spanish
- Positive customer service attitude
- Self-motivated and be able to multi-task with excellent organizational skills
- Minimum (2) years of experience in property maintenance/construction
- Strong computer skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Must have strong knowledge property maintenance
- Yardi knowledge a PLUS!
Qualified applicants please respond to this email with a resume (REQUIRED) and contact information.
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.