Cleaner / Housekeeping Staff for Apartment Homes
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
Housekeepers ensure the overall cleanliness of assigned work areas, including common spaces such as the Clubhouse, amenities, and leasing offices.
About the Position:
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
About the Candidate:
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping procedures or prior experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Self motivated - independent worker
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Other roles we staff in Southern California include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.