Commercial Property Management Staffing Manager
Bellevue, WA 98007
Prominent, well established professional staffing firm is seeking a Commercial Property Management Staffing Manager in the Seattle area. Looking for a self-motivated, dedicated professional with local commercial and/or multi-family property management industry experience to generate new business and share in the success of this aggressively growing market. A strong work ethic, success in sales and a sense of ownership are core requirements. Experience in a staffing environment is required. This exciting opportunity allows you to achieve your most ambitious career objectives by developing this brand new division from the ground up as we look to expand our successful residential property management specialty into the commercial property management arena.
For more than 29 years, we have been a recognized leader in providing property management companies of all sizes with their temporary and temp-to-hire staffing needs. As a Staffing Manager you will use your expertise in the local commercial property management industry to establish business relationships with clients in need of our services. Your primary areas of focus will be developing client accounts through active sales calls and on-site visits; conducting confidential interviews with candidates, references, facilitating quality control calls to ensure client satisfaction and marketing qualified candidates to current and prospective clients. Your skills honed in the multi-family and/or commercial property management industry are easily transferable to our business yet bring a fresh approach to a new career.
Competitive base salary plus aggressive commission plan with no income cap! We recognize and reward hard work and commitment with bonuses, all-expense paid top producer trips and several other incentives, including a comprehensive benefits package and 401(k). Pay: $40k+ base DOE + Comm
Don't apply for yet another job, consider a career that will change the way you feel about going to work each day. Qualified candidates should submit their resume. Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Establish rapport and foster long-term business relationships with clients via marketing, cold and warm calls, networking, etc.
- Why meet weekly and monthly business development goals…exceed them!
- Uncover the RIGHT talent for each job order by sourcing, interviewing and screening talent. Maintain a constant contingency of available candidates.
- Collaborate with team members to strategize, recruit and deliver top notch service to our customers.
- Utilize recruiting standards that are current and effective in an ever-changing candidate market.
- 3+ years’ staffing experience (MUST)
- 2+ years’ experience as onsite Commercial PM or Multi-Family PM (PLUS)
- Personality: excellent time management, self-starter, organized, diligent, detail orientated, analytical, excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), team player, works well with groups, ethical, discrete, excellent customer service, friendly, helpful, patient
Competitive compensation and benefits package, aggressive, uncapped commission plan along with a variety of sales incentives. Qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their resume. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with Fair Hiring Ordinance.