Concierge / Front Desk at Apartment Communities
Brooklyn Park, MN 55443 US
CSI seeks a Customer Service Representatives (concierges / front desk) for Apartment Communities.
Customer Service staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
Are you a positive person who loves interacting with every type of personality? We want to meet YOU!
Responsibilities may include:
- Manage the front desk
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Offer refreshments to guests as they wait for appointments
- Answer phones, transfer calls and take messages
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Assist with planning and coordinating events such as meetings, parties, cooking nights, movie nights, and other special events
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Provide information on facilities and services, events and attractions, tours, travel routes and transportation schedules
- Provide area maps, brochures and other literature
- Answer questions about the community amenities
- Assist residents with gate cards/keys or service requests
- Manage keys and access in accordance with the "Key Policy"
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
- Assist with development of weekly newsletter
- Organize Files
- Maintain database of vendors
- Assist with Cleanliness of facility and common areas
- Assist with team meetings, training sessions or run reports
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Verbal and written communications skills. Able to create written materials, communicate well with others and effectively present information
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to apply policies and procedures to solve everyday issues
- Knowledge of basic office practices and procedures, filing and maintenance of records
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Possesses professional, friendly telephone and greeting skills. Demonstrated experience in providing customer service.
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
- Notary designation
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.