Concierge in South Bay
Torrance, CA 90503
CSI seeks a Concierge for our client’s Apartment Community.
Concierge staff members are often the first step to creating a sense of community due to the high level of customer service they provide to current and prospective residents, guests and vendors.
- Responsibilities may include:
- Welcome residents, guests, staff and vendors
- Receive and track packages delivered to staff and community residents
- Address resident inquiries or concerns
- Coordinate appointments with future residents
- Create an open and welcoming environment for visitors
- Act as building and community expert or liaison
- Build relationships with current and future residents
- Assist with events and initiatives
- Answer phones
- Communicate with management and maintenance for issues or concerns
Ideal candidates should possess a dynamic personality with an ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role.
- Professional appearance (and willingness to follow staff dress code)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be on time every day
- Self-motivated and highly RELIABLE
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer
- Friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
A Big Plus:
- Bi-lingual / language skills
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.