Experienced HUD/Sec 8 Leasing Consultant (in Fontana)
Fontana, CA 92335
Leasing Consultants are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Answer inquiries by phone and email
- Schedule appointments
- Provide tours and promote attractive community features
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Prepare leasing documents
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Records visitor traffic, leasing status and community complaints
- Prepares service requests
- Prepares move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Plans and coordinates events
- Prepares refreshments
- Prepares and distributes move-in packets and gifts for new residents
This is not a complete list of every responsibility for this role.
About The Candidate:
- Must have HUD/Section 8 experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
- Ability to accept and learn from constructive criticism
- Must be well organized
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Desired Skills and Knowledge: Bilingual, low income tax credit, fair housing laws, property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified candidates in accordance with state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.