Groundskeeper / Porter
Avondale, AZ 85323
Seeking apartment community porters to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
- Maintain the entire property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Grounds keeping
- Touch up painting
- Trash outs
- Assists with all types of maintenance as requested
- Assists in completing the turnovers/make-readies of vacant units
- High school diploma or equivalent GED preferred.
- Professional appearance and willingness to follow community's dress code
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Outgoing, self-motivated, and highly RELIABLE a must
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision, when necessary
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
- Must be willing to submit to and pass a comprehensive drug/toxicology screening test
- Adherence to Standard Operating Procedure, Response and Communication Protocols.
- Compliance with the IPA Employee Safety and Compliance manual.
Additional Roles we place throughout Greater Phoenix:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager