Groundskeepers / Porters needed for Apartment Communities - Mesa
Mesa, AZ 85204 US
Temp and Temp to Hire opportunities at residential, multi-family communities. We seek groundskeepers and porters for multiple roles, immediate opportunities.
Porters maintain the environment that residents and visitors enjoy. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of the complex and providing solutions.
All experience levels encouraged to apply - from seasoned journeymen to entry level.
Duties may include some or all of the following (but are not limited to):
- Clean and remove trash from common areas, leasing offices, laundry rooms, models, public restrooms, and/or hallways.
- Maintain property in an attractive, comfortable condition
- Trash pickup on the property
- Power washing
- Mow grass, pull weeds, trim trees and shrubs, watering, rake leaves
- Touch up painting
- Replace light bulbs along pathways and parking areas
- Assist with maintenance duties
- Prepare units for presentation, including cleaning and trash outs
- Inspect common areas and improve as needed
- Maintain pool area, test chemicals in water, rearrange and clean pool furniture
- Restock supplies such as soap, paper towels and toilet paper, paper
- Prepare maintenance service requests
- Shovel snow from sidewalks and entries, salt parking areas, sidewalks and entries
- Adjust automated watering times, check sprinkler heads and operation.
- Maintain community lost and found
- Remove or treat weeds
- Clean debris from curbs and entries
- Wash exterior siding and garage panels, sweep entrances and staircases.
- Maintain equipment used in tasks
- May require use of sweeping machines, snow blowers, landscaping equipment, trash compactors
- Report acts of vandalism or destruction of property
- Maintain and sanitize trash collection areas
- Create or complete checklists
- Monthly cleaning of doors, windows, partitions, light fixtures, window treatments, glass, sills and décor.
Ideal candidates possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities.
- No experience required
- Reliable means of transportation
- Ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
Most of our clients are looking to HIRE! We match our client’s needs with your skill set and get your foot in the door with a great assignment where you can showcase your talents. Your job is to win them over with your fantastic skills and make sure it’s a great match for you too! If it’s a match for everyone, then a job offer is extended and you’re hired by them! Not only can we launch you into this great new job, but once hired at the property you can anticipate an immediate bump up to your salary and additional perks may be available such as bonuses, commissions, and even discounted or FREE apartments!
Additional Roles we place:
- Leasing Manager
- Property Manager
- Assistant Property Manager
- Leasing Consultant
- Leasing Specialist
- Bi-lingual Leasing Consultant (English/Spanish)
- Bi-lingual Property Manager (English/Spanish)
- Administrative Assistant
- Resident Relations
- Front Desk
- Residential Sales & Marketing
- Maintenance Technician
- Make-Ready Technician
- Turnover Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Maintenance Manager