HVAC Maintenance Technician
Capitol Heights, MD 20743 US
Seeking an experienced HVAC Apartment Maintenance Technician for an apartments in the Capitol Heights area. You will be responsible for completing work orders, turnovers, and other required tasks.
- Complete work orders and turnovers independently
- Work on HVAC systems
- Meet all time expectations set by supervisor
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Plumbing - Electrical - Carpentry - Appliance Repair
- Maintain material and supply inventory
Disclaimer: The opportunities held by Career Strategies, Inc. may be temporary, permanent or interview-based. In order to qualify for any Career Strategies, Inc. job position, you must become a registered employee prior to being considered. Applying to any CSi job post does not guarantee employment.
- Previous experience in RESIDENTIAL APARTMENT or hotel maintenance
- HVAC/CFC certification Experience with maintenance tools and equipment
- Access to personal hand tools + power drill
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Note: All candidates will be background screened and must be eligible to work in the United States.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.