Housekeeper / Cleaners Needed - Apartment Complex
Anaheim, CA 92805 US
Housekeepers ensure the overall cleanliness of assigned work areas, including common spaces such as the Clubhouse, amenities, and leasing offices.
About the Position:
- Clean common areas (clubhouse, fitness center, mail room, leasing office, hallways, restrooms, meeting room, pool area)
- Clean vacant apartments for move-in ready condition
- Clean and keep up appearance of model apartment homes
- Maintain, inventory and organize supplies
- Operate cleaning equipment such as vacuums, rug cleaners, polishers
- Handle cleaning supplies, chemicals, solvents
- Empty wastebaskets and trash receptacles
- Clean wash basins, commodes and mirrors
About the Candidate:
- Ability to follow directions
- Team player
- Knowledge of basic housekeeping procedures or prior experience a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus
- Self motivated - independent worker
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Must be willing to provide verifiable references and submit to a comprehensive criminal background check and drug screen.
Call today and find out why Career Strategies is NOT your same old temp agency – we’re different – we’re a PLACEMENT AGENCY! Many things make us better – but what really makes us different is that our goal is to GET YOU HIRED!
We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time? We can help provide opportunities to earn extra money working a few shifts a week.
Other roles we staff in Southern California include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.