Leasing Advisors - Apartment Communities
Nashville, TN 37209
We currently have amazing opportunities for awesome, well rounded apartment leasing agents! If you are a leasing machine and love interacting and helping current and prospective residents, this is the opportunity for you!
The leasing agent is the first point of contact and key to shaping the amazing experience residents and visitors enjoy at a community. They assist current residents, lead prospective tenants on tours through the property, and promote the Community.
Leasing consultants with Career Strategies earn hourly rates based on experience, role and the community they support.
Are you a positive person who loves interacting with every type of personality? We want to meet YOU!
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls, schedule appointments, conduct property tours and promote attractive community features
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Prepare refreshments
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and that of major competition
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related competition
- Maintain prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Deliver new resident gifts and move in packets
- Inspect units for move ins to ensure units are ready
- Assist with planning and hosting resident functions
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Prepare service requests
- Prepare move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Utilize establishes sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma
- (desired) Recent Leasing Experience (at apartment communities preferred): within the last 7 years
- Availability: Flexible, with the ability to work weekends
- Professional appearance
- Ability to be prompt and on time everyday
- EXTRA CREDIT: knowledge of fair housing laws, experience with property management software such as Yardi, MRI, Onesite, Pop Card, on-site or Yieldstart.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
For other property management industry jobs near you, visit us at www.csipropertymanagement.com