Leasing Consultant needed ASAP - Apartment Complex
Oceanside, CA 92056 US
Regionals looking to hire a leasing consultant to start ASAP working at an apartment complex!
Apartment Leasing Consultant Duties include (but are not limited to):
Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
Answer inquiries by phone and email
Provide tours and promote attractive community features
Collect application fees, deposits and rent
Prepare and submit application materials for approval
Prepare leasing documents
Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
Prepares service requests
Prepares move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
Prepares and distributes move-in packets and gifts for new residents
Apartment Leasing Consultant Required Skills:
At least 1 year of leasing experience required
Excellent sales skills
Ability to read, analyze and interpret all forms of information
Must be well organized
Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
Tax credit/Section 8, fair housing laws, property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS.
A minimum of a high school education is required.
Call or text to apply!
Office Line: 619-640-2250
Text Line: 619-345-5101
PLEASE STATE YOUR NAME WHEN TEXTING IN TO APPLY.
Ideal candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated individuals who are excellent multi-taskers and HIGHLY reliable excel in this role
- Bi-Lingual skills, knowledge of tax credit, fair housing laws, safety issues and / or a working knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Physical requirements: Ability to walk the property extensively, ability to bend and stoop, ability to lift under 50 pounds.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.