Leasing Specialist - Apartment Community
Anaheim, CA 92805 US
Seeking apartment leasing consultants to provide exceptional service at apartment communities.
Leasing Consultants are community ambassadors between the public, the residents and the management team. They provide value and quality by assessing the needs of every client and providing solutions.
About the Position:
- Greet visitors (residents, future residents and internal team members)
- Answer inquiries by phone and email
- Schedule appointments
- Provide tours and promote attractive community features
- Collect application fees, deposits and rent
- Prepare and submit application materials for approval
- Prepare leasing documents
- Follow up with prospects after viewing homes or submitting applications
- Records visitor traffic, leasing status and community complaints
- Prepares service requests
- Prepares move-in / move-out notices, inspections or procedures
- Plans and coordinates events
- Prepares refreshments
- Prepares and distributes move-in packets and gifts for new residents
About the Candidate:
Ideal candidates must possess a dynamic personality with the ability to interact and connect with all different personalities. Extraordinary communication skills coupled with a confident approach is critical to this role. A can-do spirit with proven reliability is required. Successful candidates may have previous backgrounds in: real estate, banking, customer service, management, retail, restaurant, hospitality/hotel, reception, administrative and sales.
- Professional appearance
- Reliable means of transportation
- Proven ability to be prompt and on time every day
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Office skills: customer service, typing, clerical, computer, telephone
- Best candidates are friendly, outgoing and display a positive, upbeat attitude
- Self-motivated individuals who are excellent multi-taskers and HIGHLY reliable excel in this role
- Bi-Lingual skills, knowledge of tax credit, fair housing laws, safety issues and / or a working knowledge of property management software such as YARDI, MRI, ONESITE, POP CARD, ON-SITE or YIELDSTAR are a PLUS
- Respectful of the boundaries of confidentiality, fair housing laws and safety
- Physical requirements: Ability to walk the property extensively, ability to bend and stoop, ability to lift under 50 pounds.
- Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. Equal Employment Opportunity.
Temporary, temporary-to-hire and direct hire placement for qualified individuals. Temporary roles are a great way to get your "foot in the door", showcase your skill set and often result in full-time opportunities for strong performers. Looking for part time?
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.