Maintenance Tech needed for Apartment Complex ASAP
San Marcos, CA 92078 US
Managers looking to get a maintenance tech started ASAP!
Apartment Maintenance Technician will be responsible for property maintenance and complete tasks in a timely manner such as curb appeal, service requests, apartment turnovers, preventative maintenance as well as keeping positive relations with associates, contractors, and team members.
A minimum of 6 months maintenance technician experience
Repair maintenance, certification not required.
Painting and Drywall Repair
Health and safety maintenance
Apartment Maintenance Technicians with Career Strategies earn hourly rates depending on experience, role and community.
Career Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with local Hiring Ordinance.
Call or text to apply!
Office Line: 619-640-2250
Text Line: 619-345-5101
(Must state your name if you are texting to apply)
- 1 year maintenance experience
- High school diploma
- Reliable means of transportation
- Outgoing, self-motivated and highly reliable
- Ability to solve problems and work with minimal supervision
- Plus: Boiler License, HVAC, CPO, Universal CFC, other certifications are a PLUS
- Bilingual is a plus
- Plus: Safe use and maintenance of the following tools:
- Hand Tools: Various wrenches, hammer, grips, saws, sledgehammer, snips, post hole diggers, etc.
- Power Tools: Wrenches, grinders, sanders, drills, saws, etc.
- User-Moved Aids: Wheelbarrows, dollies, hand trucks, buckets, hoists, jacks, stepladders, full ladders, double ladders.
- Mechanical: Motors, pumps, compressors, blowers, electric and hand power augers, etc.
- Measuring: Calipers, voltmeters, ohmmeters, testing meters, PH tests, gauges, etc.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.