Maintenance Techs Wanted - Immediate Need
Agoura Hills, CA
Career Strategies is a national staffing firm that offers excellent long-term, short-term and part-time opportunities to work with outstanding apartment communities.
Property in Agoura Hills is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technicians to begin as soon as possible. Apartment complex is about 150 - 200 units.
This is an immediate opportunity, qualified candidates should apply now! Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience in this field, reliable transportation and will be required but not limited to the duties described below. Owning your own tools is a PLUS.
This would be either a DIRECT HIRE or TEMP - TO - HIRE opportunity. Interview will first take place in our Woodland Hills Office.
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Turnover vacant apartments to rent ready
- Patch, level holes in walls, prime, prepare apartment for painting
- Paint apartment walls, ceilings, doors, kitchen cabinets, closets, doors etc.
- PLUMBING (Basic Plumbing)
- Unclog kitchen/bathroom sinks, garbage disposal, toilets
- Repair minor water leaks in faucet, sink, showers
- Remove, Install, kitchen/bathroom sink, garbage disposal, toilet
- ELECTRICAL (Basic Electrical)
- Replace wall electrical outlet plates
- Replace hard wire smoke detectors
- Replace ceiling fans
- Replace stoves, dishwashers, air condition wall units
- General Maintenance
- Install base and crown molding
- Make window screens from scratch
- Patch rook leaks
Qualified applicants, please send a resume (required) and contact information. Interview will first take place in Woodland Hills.
*ALSO HIRING FOR PORTERS/GROUNDSKEEPERS*
About the Candidate:
- Apply with resume
- 1+ years’ experience in general maintenance/handyman tasks (MUST)
- 1+ years’ experience in multifamily property maintenance (PLUS)
- Reliable transportation (MUST)
- Own your own tools (PLUS)
- MUST live at least 30 minutes or within 20 miles from the property
- MUST be willing to do after hours emergencies
- HVAC is a PLUS but not required
- Personality and skills: ability to think and work independently, customer service oriented, self-starter, motivated and enthusiastic, can do attitude, time management, team oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer considering qualified applicants in accordance with applicable state and federal laws, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
At Career Strategies, it has been our pleasure to staff apartment communities nationally since 1989.
Our goal is to see you HIRED within 90 days. We’ll get your foot in the door at AMAZING companies we represent, allowing you to “audition” for the position you want in real life situations. Try the apartment community on for size while the community does the same - all while getting PAID.
And once you’re hired? Expect a bump in salary and possible opportunities for bonuses and commissions!
- GET HIRED: we aren’t your “average agency”. Our employees get FT job offers!
- CAREER GROWTH: our employees move up the ladder within their new companies!
- LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: we keep you close to home within your desired travel range.
- RELIABLE INCOME: We pay weekly via paycheck, direct deposit or global cash cards. On Time / Every Time!
Other roles we staff include: Property and Leasing Managers, Assistant Managers, Leasing Consultants and Specialists, Bi-lingual Leasing and Maintenance professionals, Administrative Assistants, Concierges, Front Desk Support, Bookkeepers, Maintenance / Turnover / HVAC Technicians, Maintenance Supervisors, Porters, Groundskeepers and Housekeepers.